For Sulzer, Dornier, Tsudakoma, Toyota, Picanol, Nuouo Pignone, Vamatex, Somet, Saurer and other makes of Shuttleless Looms
Temple cylinders are available in various configurations of rings – spiked, plain or rubber to suit various fabrics and to avoid temple marks. We also design custom solutions for special fabrics.
- Precisely fitted, free moving rings.
- Hardened and polished pins.
- Variable pin height in blunt and sharp profiles.
- Parallel as well as progressive ring arrangements.
Spiked Brass or Nylon Rings:
- 1 row to 5 row
- 12 to 36 rings per row
- 0.25 to 3.00 mm pin height
- Sharp or blunt type
- Nylon or teflon bush.
Rubber Rings and Dummy Rings also available.
- Durable rubber quality
- Good grip property
- Stainless steel tube and polished insert pipe